Saturday, November 5, 2016

Welcome to Beautiful You




Welcome to Beautiful You, by Jo Jackson photographer, a blog for my beauty and boudoir photography.


Up until now I've been photographing families, weddings and couples pretty much exclusively but now I'm embarkgin on an exciting new adventure. Over the years friends and clients have asked me about offering boudoir shoots and I know there are other ladies out there who might well be interested in having such a shoot.


Boudoir shoots are about capturing you in all your glory, capturing your personality, your beauty and, at times, your sexy side but this is entirely up to you. What you wear (or don't!) will be entirely up to you and I can give you plenty of advice on that before the day itself.


A lot of ladies do these sorts of sessions for their partners, possibly as a gift (Christmas or anniversary or so on) but an awful lot of women do them for themselves. To boost their self confidence, to remind themselves just how awesome they are. To simply celebrate who they are.

You know that feeling when you see an amazing picture of you? How good it makes you feel? Be it a selfie or a 'proper' photo. Imagine that feeling but so much more than that!!

During these sessions you'll have your hair and make up done professionally before joining me in a beautiful room where I'll take photos of you that I promise you'll love and hopefully you'll love yourself a little more too by the end of it all as well!

I'm planning to have my first available sessions later in November where we'll meet in a beautiful hotel room, there'll be a glass of something fizzy, we'll stick on some tunes and have a hell of a lot of fun.
I'm teaming up with an awesome hair stylist and make up artist to help you feel all kinds of glamorous as well. <


Boudoir is about celebrating your femininity and I am truly excited to be able to offer this new service to my clients.

If you'd like more information on my boudoir sessions, have no fear, I'll be adding some information shortly and you can always message me privately using the contact form or email.

If you know anyone you think might be interested, feel free to invite them to join the private Facebook group - and join it yourself while you're at it!! - and to make sure the space stays private and comfortable for everyone access will be strictly limited to ladies only. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment